Once you’ve confirmed your date with Neshaminy Shore Picnic Park, securing a reservation is easy. If you still need to inquire about a date, you can contact a Neshaminy Shore Picnic Park representative here.
Securing a reservation requires a signed First Deposit Statement and Deposit Payment. Ultimate Feast and Business Persons Special packages require $5/person, with School Lunch Special $3. MINIMUM RESERVATION IS 40 GUESTS.
The deposit payment and signed First Deposit Statement are due 2 weeks from the time they are sent to you. They will be sent immediately once your prospected date is confirmed by Neshaminy Shore Picnic Park. IF SIGNED CONTRACT AND DEPOSIT ARE NOT SUBMITTED WITHIN 2 WEEKS, YOUR RESERVATION COULD BE CANCELLED.
Once signed First Deposit Statement and Deposit Payment are received by Neshaminy Shore Picnic Park, your reservation is secure, and you just need to sit tight until it’s time for finalizing your event.
Once you’ve gotten a secure reservation, the event needs to be finalized. Finalization typically takes place 3-4 weeks from the actual event. The week for your event’s finalization will appear on your First Deposit Statement. We will contact you approximately 4-5 weeks before your event to schedule your finalization. If you are unreachable or do not finalize your event by the due date on your FIRST DEPOSIT STATEMENT, your deposit will be lost, and your event cancelled.
What you’ll need to Finalize:
1. The total amount of guests expected to attend, and how many, if any, are children under 36’’. You’ll also need to pay for any add-on items at this time.
2. Final payment, your whole deposit will be deducted from this total provided your total attendance is at least 70% of your original estimated total. If total attendance falls below 70% of initial estimate, only $5 for each guest attending will be deducted, the remaining deposit balance could be lost. For Exclusive Events, 100% of your estimated attendance from you EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF GUARANTEE is expected.
ONLY 1 CHECK CAN BE PROVIDED FOR GROUP PAYMENT. WE DO NO ACCEPT MULTIPLE CHECKS FROM A GROUP FOR FINAL PAYMENT. YOU MAY PAY WITH A MONEY ORDER(s) AS WELL. PLEASE NOTE CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT.
3. Once your balance is paid, you will receive a paid in full invoice, and copies of the liability contract, and statement of guarantee that are also required for finalizing.
4. At finalization, once payment is received, you will be issued admission tickets for your event date, with your group name on them.
5. If you are state sales tax exempt, you must provide us official state tax exemption certificate no later than finalization. If you are using an exempt certificate, the check must be made out from the account bearing the same name as the certificate.
–Groups of 49 and under will not be guaranteed a seating area exclusively- you may be required to share.
–Park attendance (seating) is based on pre-sold tickets for the day and we have food and staff for this number of people. Therefore, tickets are non-refundable or non-returnable for any reason.
Please feel free to contact us via email or telephone anytime if you have any questions.